Professional features and sound without the cost - with the added flexibility of an added F-attachment.
- The YSL-448G features beautiful rich tone, easy playability, and a balanced response. The bore and bell sizes are the same as professional models, and it boasts a handcrafted assembly which you would normally expect only for a top-of-the-line trombone. The 8-1/2" bell is made of gold brass for a warm, rich sound which can fill a concert hall and the intonation is very accurate. The slide action is smooth and the quick response and comfortable playability is consistent in almost any register, at almost any dynamic. The YSL-448G offers a large orchestral bore for powerful sound projection and features Yamaha's original wrap for the F-attachment, which is characterized by a surprisingly open, free-blowing response, and by remarkably smooth valve action.
- The chrome-plated, nickel silver, drawn inner slide is very durable and has a quick, sensitive response.
- The one-piece, drawn, nickel silver outer slide maintains an accurate diameter throughout its length, and this type of construction ensures, airtightness, smooth action, and exceptional durability and adds resonance to the sound.
Inner slide stockings
- Specially designed one-piece inner slide stockings guarantee airtight slide construction, offer smoother slide action and better alignment, even in the extended 6th and 7th positions.
- The traditional Yamaha style semi-open wrap yields airflow throughout the F-attachment.
Upgraded bell materials
- A gold brass bell provides a rich sound and flexible response usually reserved for professional models.
- Players are more comfortable playing the YSL-448G trombone because its superb weight distributions makes it easier to hold.
Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell
- A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- The unique slide lock design on all Yamaha trombones keeps the slide locked in place and keeps it from accidentally falling.
- Yamaha trombones have mouthpipes featuring special acoustic designs allowing for precise intonation and greater blowing control.
Body finish : Gold lacquer
Inner Slide Material : Nickel silver
Outer Slide Material : Nickel silver
Bell Diameter : 214.4mm(8 1/2"')
Bell Material : Gold brass
Bore : Large: 13.89mm (0.547")
Key of Instrument : Bb/F
Included Accessories,Mouthpiece : 48
Case : SLC-210