Yamaha YSL-640 Professional Bb/F Tenor Trombone (Gold Lacquer Finish - Large Bore with Yellow Brass Bell, Include Case)
- Regular price
- RM 14,025.00
- Sale price
- RM 14,025.00
- Regular price
Newly redesigned 600 Series trombones provide competitive pricing with top of the line features. Their broad sound has a well-defined tonal core for excellent projection in all registers.
- Yamaha Professional model trombones have long been popular thanks to their quick and agile response, highly accurate intonation, and rich warm tone. The new Pro series have kept all these fine qualities, while adding some design features from our top of the line Xeno trombones. Their broad sound has a well defined tonal core for excellent projection in all registers at any dynamics. The series offers two different bore sizes to meet individual playing needs: the 640 has a medium-large bore for versatility in all musical genres and features a two-piece hand-hammered bell for a quick response. The narrow style slide and medium weight construction provides exceptional playing flexibility.
- The YSL-640 has a continuous taper bell section that improves intonation with even resistance in all registers.
- The chrome-plated, nickel silver, drawn, inner slide is very durable and has a quick, sensitive response.
- The one-piece, drawn, yellow brass outer slide maintains an accurate diameter throughout its length, and this type of construction ensures airtightness, smooth action, exceptional durability, and adds resonance to the sound.
Inner slide stockings
- Specially designed one-piece inner slide stockings guarantee airtight slide construction, and offer smoother slide action and better alignment, even in the extended 6th and 7th positions.
- Long-lasting nickel-silver tubular braces contribute to the stability of the slide and enhance smooth slide action.
Hand-lapped tuning slides
- Hand-lapping slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.
- Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell
- A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous, even vibrations.
- The unique slide lock design on all Yamaha trombones keeps the slide locked in place and keeps it from accidentally falling.
- The large, easy-to-hold, nickel-silver bracing guards against possible slide damage if the instrument is dropped and also lessens fatigue while playing.
- Yamaha trombones have mouthpipes featuring special acoustic designs allowing for precise intonation and greater blowing control.
- Large rotor on "F" attachment, with a mechanical linkage, allows for smooth transitions from the Bb to F side with less resistance.
Hand-lapped rotary valve
- The hand-lapped rotary valve provides airtight, light action, allowing quick and smooth valve switching.
Body finish : Gold lacquer
Inner Slide Material : Nickel silver
Outer Slide Material : Yellow brass
Bell Diameter : 214.4mm (8 1/2"')
Bell Material : Yellow brass
Bore : Medium-Large 13.34mm (0.525")
Key of Instrument : Bb/F
Included Accessories, Mouthpiece : 48
Case : SLC-410