Perfect For All-Around Playing...
- Yamaha's professional models are medium-weight for a perfect all-around playability. They're at home in any setting, from studio to big band, concert band, chamber group, or orchestra. The 6335 features a medium-large bore and a yellow-brass bell for a big sound with clear projection, and is ideal for those who need versatility in their horn, who are looking for an instrument that will play and sound just right in any group or setting.
- Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and are an ideal choice for professional trumpet pistons which must retain precise fit and smooth action over many years.
Hammered one-piece bell
- A one-piece bell has an axial (lengthwise) seam, making it a continuous extension of the instrument's material. This results in pure, uniform resonance and superior tone. A hammered, yellow brass bell produces a pure and perfectly-balanced tone with quick response and extra presence due to advanced manufacturing techniques.
Hand-lapped pistons and slides
- Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casing or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.
- Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell
- A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
One-piece, drawn, gold brass leadpipe
- This type of leadpipe offers excellent intonation, response and proper resistance. The step bore design is a medium bore trumpet fitted with a large bore tuning slide. This design allows for smoother air flow with less resistance.
Conventional tuning slide
- The main tuning slide on the YTR-6335 has a single brace which creates moderate resistance in the horn with a slightly darker sound.
Body finish : Silver-plated
Body Material : Yellow brass
Bell Diameter : 123mm (4-7/8")
Bell Material : One piece Yellow brass
Bore : Medium-Large 11.65mm (0.459")
Key of Instrument : Bb
Included Accessories, Mouthpiece : TR-14B4