Perfect For All-Around Playing...
- Yamaha's professional models are medium-weight for a perfect all-around playability. They're at home in any setting, from studio to big band, concert band, chamber group, or orchestra. The 6345G features a large bore and a gold-brass bell for a warm, rich, commanding tone and is ideal for those who need versatility in their horn, who are looking for an instrument that will play and sound just right in any group or setting.
- Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and are an ideal choice for professional trumpet pistons which must retain precise fit and smooth action over many years.
Hammered one-piece bell
- A one-piece bell has an axial (lengthwise) seam, making it a continuous extension of the instrument's material. This results in pure, uniform resonance and superior tone. A hammered, gold brass bell produces a perfectly-balanced tone with quick response and extra presence due to advanced manufacturing techniques.
Hand-lapped pistons and slides
- Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casing or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.
- Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell
- A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
One-piece, drawn, gold brass leadpipe
- This type of leadpipe offers excellent intonation, response and proper resistance.
Conventional tuning slide
- The main tuning slide on the YTR-6345G has a single brace which creates moderate resistance in the horn with a slightly darker sound.
Body finish : Silver-plated
Bell Diameter : 123mm (4-7/8")
Bell Material : One piece Gold brass
Bore : Large 11.73mm (0.462")
Key of Instrument : Bb
Included Accessories, Mouthpiece : TR-14B4
Case : TRC-605