Innovation that Inspires
- The Xeno Series represents a fusion of craftsmanship that involves outstanding instrument design, advanced technology, and the experience, talent, and dreams of respected artists around the world. These are trumpets that inspire. Their outstanding power and projection combines with refined resistance and response for extraordinary tonal flexibility. Xeno trumpets continue to evolve with the artists who play them, towards the ultimate goal of ideal musical expression.
New bell design
- A new bell design contributes to optimum resistance for a powerful tonal core and accurate slotting. The new design also enhances playability in the upper register.
Thinner Valve casing and pistons, modified angle of branch tube (knuckle)
- Thinner valvecasing and pistons, as well as the modified angle of the branch tube (knuckle) result in improved response and provide the performer with an ideal blowing resistance.
1st Slide Button
- The button on the 1st slide serves to fine-tune the blowing resistance for optimum control.
Improved Water Key
- The height of the main slide water key gutter has been increased for optimum resistance, and the ends of the water key spring have been curled for improved response.
Case : New TRC-800E double case with backpack straps.
Key : Bb
Bell Material : Yellow Brass; One-Piece
Bell Diameter : 4 7/8"
Bore Size :
Weight : Heavy
Finish : Gold Lacquer
Mouthpiece : 16C4-HGP
Case : Included
Level : Custom Xeno Series
Key of : Bb
Bore : ML: 0.459"
Leadpipe : Gold Brass
Body Material : Yellow Brass
Key Buttons : Mother of Pearl
Pistons/ Valves : Monel; Two piece valve casings